More and more people are beginning to pay attention to indoor green flowers, perhaps because of the love of life, may be due to the purification of the air, may be due to indoor decoration,in fact, whatever the reason, green flowers are closely related to our health.
1. Release oxygen, absorb carbon dioxide, we exhale carbon dioxide every day, especially when doors and windows are closed, and indoor green flowers can absorb carbon dioxide to release oxygen, so that the air becomes more fresh.
2. Absorbing formaldehyde and other gases, especially for newly decorated houses, there is still formaldehyde residue in general production, in addition to the usual ventilation, placed on a few pots of green plants can be to absorb formaldehyde, so that the indoor environment becomes more
Health, like aloe, is the master of formaldehyde absorption.
3. Hand-made skin care products, essential oils, such as: Rose, aloe vera, etc.
4. Absorption of nicotine, some people like to smoke, absorption is not only harmful to health but also to the environment. Therefore, for people who smoke in the family, plants can absorb nicotine in the air.
5. Mosquito repellent.Some plants release odors to keep mosquitoes away, but the bedroom is not recommended because these plants tend to have a stronger taste which will affect sleep.
6. Sterilization, many plants are not only purify the air can also play a role in sterilization, such as jasmine on a very good bactericidal effect, and some will also play an inhibitory role in bacteria.
7. Help sleep, some plants will release negative ions at night to help people sleep and relax, so put a pot of green flowers in the bedroom is a good choice.